- Type: Multi-Function Beauty Equipment, Body massager,facial massage,electronic acupressure pen, Breast Massager, Anti-wrinkle Machine, Facial Massager, Laser, Microdermabrasion Machine, No-Needle Mesotherapy Device, Skin Scrubber, Vacuum Cavitation System, E-Acu Pen,Health beauty laser acupressure pen
- Certification: CE
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BOCEND
- Model Number: bcd-815
- Effect: Meridian treatment,small body massager,E-Acu pen,laser massage pen
- Warranty: 1 years from the original delivery time
- Power: DC.1.5V; AA Battery*1
- Output: 3.7V, 300mA ± 50mA
- Pulse frequency: 0.01-300Hz
- Sample: Available
- Shipping: By Express,Air,Sea
- Function: Massage,acupressure,therapy,laser
- OEM/ODM: Kindly welcome
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Retail box + Caron (QTY/CTN:50PCS CARTON SIZE:58*25*63CM GW/CTN: 20KG/CARTON).
Or as required.
|Delivery Detail:||Within 5-7 working days after the payment|
SpecificationsElectronic acupuncture points massager pen:
1.Miracle Acupoint Massager
3.Home Beauty Care Gift
Electronic Acupuncture Points Massager Therapy Pen Perfect Home
Miracle Acupoint Massager
This is a magic therapy pen. It's a tens massager that can relieve and heal the partial body pain. That's why it also called Partial Pain Treatment Therapeutic apparatus and family doctor.
Dome type:Superficial therapy,which is applicable for health care and facial beautification.
Node type: Node therapy, which is applicable for partial body pains.
Spheroidal: Partial therapy, which is applicable for quickly alleviating pain
Indication: It is applicable for pains in cervical vertebrae, shoulders, waist, feet, etc. And serves as an adjuvant therapy for various diseases such as frozen shoulder, arthritis and neuro-musculo pain, etc.
- Shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Nerve Pain and many more
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Ankle pain
- Muscle pain
- Tennis Elbow Pain
Facial skin Massage:
Use this unit after applying cream on your face and begin the massage.
1)Select Facial Massage Ball which I flatten round.
2)Stimulate the face for 5 minutes.
3)Remove the cream on the face.
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) currently is one of the most commonly used forms of electroanalgesia. Hundreds of clinical reports exist concerning the use of TENS for various types of conditions, such as low back pain (LBP), arthritic pain, sympathetically mediated pain, bladder incontinence, neurogenic pain, visceral pain, and postsurgical pain
HOW TO USE:
1) When you start to relieve pain , you would feel gradual increase of pain for a while (about 1 minute) and then the pain will be relieved.
2) Drop one two waterdrops at the region if it is insensitive to stimulation.